controlling video playback from SC
Andrea Valle
2013-06-19 14:36:12 UTC
Dear,

For a project we need to control full screen videos.
The idea is to have an interactive installation where videos are displayed on a monitor and we simply load, start, stop them.
No more than interactive playback.
I think I can do it on VVVV or Eyesweb (but not on mac) but I'd like to do this all in SC or from SC on a single machine.
I was experimenting with VLC but having hard time while controlling it interactively from shell.

Any hints?

Thanks

Best
-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> http://www.youtube.com/user/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle-Ob+***@public.gmane.org

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)
Juan Gabriel Alzate Romero
2013-06-19 14:42:18 UTC
Post by Andrea Valle
Dear,
For a project we need to control full screen videos.
The idea is to have an interactive installation where videos are displayed on a monitor and we simply load, start, stop them.
No more than interactive playback.
I did this synchronizing 3 screen using the old SCMovieView...
If you want, I think you can still use a cocoa version of SC and use that, since is not possible with QT (yet?).

I sent a play command over OSC and a 'resync' command, since the movies started playing a little delayed from each other, but while playing they react to the commands pretty fast.

So, I guess it works, but only on old cocoa builds...

Cheers,
Juan
Fredrik Olofsson
2013-06-19 14:50:10 UTC
hi Andrea,
with max/jitter this would be easy. try the attached patch. it's simple and made to load and crossfade up to 3 movies dynamically via osc. sc example code included. it works best with photojpeg codec.
also in pd/gem a similar patch could be written in about 5min.
thor
2013-06-19 14:59:13 UTC
(hehe, fun to post a max patch here to this list)
: )

And I was going to suggest using LuaAV, as that's what I used when I needed
good video playback control the last time.

Anyone fancy working on the SCMovieView for Qt?

Andrea Valle
2013-06-19 20:06:44 UTC
Thank you all sirs,

well, you will not have me with Max :) (seriously, I don't have it).
I'm not good at C, so no open frameworks.
I was considering Processing, but maybe LuaAV can be interesting.
Of course, SCMovieView would be xtra!

thor
2013-06-19 20:51:15 UTC
Andrea, I think I'm not wrong in that that Processing really sucks at video playback.
CPU goes all crazy and the video stutters. LuaAV is a much better option.

But compare them and let us know. Pure Data is another option.

thor
Fredrik Olofsson
2013-06-19 21:37:41 UTC
in processing 2.0 the video support got a whole lot better. like night and day. processing can now actually play videos smoothly without hickups an cpu overload.
but still max/jitter has better support for video imo. one can read movies asynchronous for instance. and the runtime application is free so you just have to swallow your pride Andrea ;-)
the fastest and most efficient video playback i ever got was with cinder. for a videowall thingie i had lots of hd movies running at the same time. but learning c++ is a bit tough.
luaav is a great alternative. just be warned that development seem to have come to a halt.
pd/gem is also good but it can be difficult to get the fullscreen + ratio + hide menubar business right in the beginning. i mean that to make a fullscreen presentation mode often require some extra fiddling.

(sorry for maybe drifting a bit off-topic)
_f
Post by Andrea Valle
Thank you all sirs,
well, you will not have me with Max :) (seriously, I don't have it).
I'm not good at C, so no open frameworks.
I was considering Processing, but maybe LuaAV can be interesting.
Of course, SCMovieView would be xtra!
#|
fredrikolofsson.com musicalfieldsforever.com

Andrea Valle
2013-06-19 22:35:26 UTC
Fine!
So:
LuaAV was on my todo list, and I'll check it.
Then I might try Processing.
And if I see I can't get the stuff done easy I'll switch to Max with your path or to PD with Pat's one!

Many thanks

Graham Booth
2013-06-20 01:06:48 UTC
Very nice overview of video options, thanks Fredrick and all! I've wondered
about this a few times but never dug into what the options were, apart from
Processing.

Graham
Fine!
Neil Thornock
2013-06-20 01:08:04 UTC
Post by Fredrik Olofsson
luaav is a great alternative. just be warned that development seem to have come to a halt.
I'm told that a new LuaAV release is scheduled for later this year.
tedthetrumpet
2013-06-21 17:23:05 UTC
Interesting thread. I'm also doing a project where I needed to control video,
ended up making a very hacky patch in Pd, which you can see here:

http://jsimonvanderwalt.com/2013/06/21/horn-a-tron/

As someone else said, I found going fullscreen in Pd is very tricksy, a lot
of semi-documented stuff which doesn't seem to actually work. And, quite a
few things I would have liked to have done live which I ended up having to
pre-render in Final Cut. Would a been real easy in Max/Jitter…

-----
--
J. Simon van der Walt
jsimonvanderwalt.com
Pagano, Patrick

Pagano, Patrick
2013-06-19 21:21:31 UTC
Gem could do it easily with OSC messages from SC to bang the videos, I assume you are Mac so you could use pd-extended 42.5 with [playlist] external and play them sequentially form a folder.
let me know if you go with pd and need a patch and i will bang one out for you. pun intended!

kind regards

Patrick
________________________________

--> andrea.valle-Ob+***@public.gmane.org<mailto:andrea.valle-Ob+***@public.gmane.org>

block
2013-06-19 21:30:04 UTC
... let me know if you go with pd and need a patch and i will bang one out
for you. pun intended!
* Like

-----
curveaudio.com
Miguel Negrão
2013-06-19 14:51:36 UTC
Post by Andrea Valle
Dear,
For a project we need to control full screen videos.
The idea is to have an interactive installation where videos are
displayed on a monitor and we simply load, start, stop them.
No more than interactive playback.
I think I can do it on VVVV or Eyesweb (but not on mac) but I'd like
to do this all in SC or from SC on a single machine.
I was experimenting with VLC but having hard time while controlling it
interactively from shell.
If you are confortable with c++ or java that would be quite easy to do
in openframeworks or processing. I have an openframeworks project which
plays a video and accepts osc commands to reposition the play head. I
can put it online if you are interested.

Best,
Miguel
Marije Baalman
2013-06-20 07:41:10 UTC
Hiho,

what about using mplayer with a fifo file?
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/slave.txt

sincerely,
Marije

Andrea Valle
2013-06-20 08:21:06 UTC
thanks Marije, yeah, I think I have to compile it as binaries are very old.
I need a continuous stream with seamless integration between various videos.
VLC does not seem to be flexible enough for that.

But I don't know player's behaviour.

vividsnow

Pagano, Patrick
2013-06-20 19:42:53 UTC
Andrea
I assume you know how to send integers with OSC?
Then you can bang the list of movies in the playlist.
Install pd extended 42.5 for Mac if you want me to make you a patch, and make sure you videos are encoded with the photo-jpeg codec and you should be good to go
Let me know if you want to do this

Pp

Sent from my iPad

Patrick Pagano

Tim Blechmann
2013-06-20 19:32:11 UTC
For a project we need to control full screen videos. The idea is to
have an interactive installation where videos are displayed on a
monitor and we simply load, start, stop them. No more than
interactive playback. I think I can do it on VVVV or Eyesweb (but not
on mac) but I'd like to do this all in SC or from SC on a single
machine. I was experimenting with VLC but having hard time while
controlling it interactively from shell.
Any hints?
just to add one more option: xjadeo [1] ... a video player which uses
jack transport, ltc or mtc for time source ...

sending mtc from sc is pretty straight-forward.

hth, tim

[1] http://xjadeo.sourceforge.net/
Andrea Valle

Robin Gareus
2013-06-21 17:41:19 UTC
Post by Andrea Valle
thanks Tim, binary seems broken at least on my macosx 10.8
Is it? Can you please be more specific?

There are quite some of PPL using xjadeo on OSX on a daily basis for
video-monitoring without any issues.

Cheers!
robin

Andrea Valle
2013-06-21 20:36:17 UTC
Ok, while I open it (taken from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xjadeo/files/)
it always crashes.
Thanks!

Process: Jadeo-bin [1354]
Identifier: Jadeo-bin
Version: ???
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [147]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2013-06-21 22:32:53.613 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)
Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 34399 sec
Crashes Since Last Report: 1
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 1
Anonymous UUID: 4A91A24F-94BB-1B30-D0E8-8C22E6941905

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: _jack_session_event_free
Referenced from: /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/MacOS/Jadeo-bin
Expected in: /Library/Frameworks/Jackmp.framework/Versions/A/Jackmp
in /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/MacOS/Jadeo-bin

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x1fff7 +Jadeo-bin (???) <E7AEE4F6-B865-2F7D-694E-D2BB2EFF3B21> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/MacOS/Jadeo-bin
0x74000 - 0xa2ff3 +Jackmp (1) <E98C1491-218C-308D-2C85-F5D315ACB3B6> /Library/Frameworks/Jackmp.framework/Versions/A/Jackmp
0xca000 - 0x21fff7 +libavformat.54.dylib (54.63.104) <AC8D9356-1C59-275D-56FE-92E085BF588D> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libavformat.54.dylib
0x28b000 - 0x9b0f87 +libavcodec.54.dylib (54.92.100) <35420D80-BFFD-F7EB-7D7C-2057EEC6E3B1> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libavcodec.54.dylib
0x1089000 - 0x10b5fe7 +libavutil.52.dylib (52.18.100) <9E601C4C-D77A-2B5D-1556-5E2A2E26D0D2> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libavutil.52.dylib
0x10cc000 - 0x1128ff7 +libswscale.2.dylib (2.2.100) <0A082A0D-26E0-F85C-2D44-A742D8EDBB41> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libswscale.2.dylib
0x113f000 - 0x1148ff7 +libportmidi.dylib (1) <28DF07D3-4C72-E197-7DB1-AC3C0025C12A> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libportmidi.dylib
0x114e000 - 0x11cbfe7 +libfreetype.6.dylib (10.20) <954C943E-2AA0-B65D-3FAC-99FD9D40C2B5> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libfreetype.6.dylib
0x11e2000 - 0x11eaff7 +liblo.7.dylib (8) <4C0A614A-E686-0016-8CBC-A9E7891B46C8> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/liblo.7.dylib
0x11f0000 - 0x11f4ff7 +libltc.11.dylib (12.1) <A30840EB-9BD8-A103-1060-EDB0212E6068> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libltc.11.dylib
0x11f7000 - 0x12dcfe7 +libiconv.2.dylib (8.1) <0BB7A11B-4A86-8191-85B3-62DD1D91A686> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libiconv.2.dylib
0x12e7000 - 0x135bfe7 +libSDL-1.2.0.dylib (12.3) <A7CA182B-B8D0-EAB0-41E8-2617A9288614> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib
0x1377000 - 0x145fff7 +libx264.124.dylib (0) <A8B86228-5B41-F8E4-8FFE-E0889D1F9836> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libx264.124.dylib
0x1504000 - 0x15e8ff7 +libvorbisenc.2.dylib (3.6) <EE6B6ED0-B225-006F-7046-0F705B28287B> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libvorbisenc.2.dylib
0x1639000 - 0x1660ff7 +libvorbis.0.dylib (5.3) <811B4F2E-0C82-0CF2-CA68-B45AB763A692> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libvorbis.0.dylib
0x1669000 - 0x166cff7 +libogg.0.dylib (7) <A628E55D-B570-780B-7A8B-E2DB441004F4> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libogg.0.dylib
0x1670000 - 0x16afff7 +libtheoraenc.1.dylib (3.2) <8C701DA6-D483-4FF9-8111-7B0B8E9393A9> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtheoraenc.1.dylib
0x16b4000 - 0x16cafe7 +libtheoradec.1.dylib (3.4) <3FCA85D9-79C1-68B1-4E63-F2061DBBD26E> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libtheoradec.1.dylib
0x16ce000 - 0x16e7ff7 +libspeex.1.dylib (7) <51B0C231-7545-38FE-BDC3-AB0436908162> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libspeex.1.dylib
0x16ec000 - 0x1732fe7 +libmp3lame.0.dylib (1) <D70740DD-6716-2F8A-1F16-287CD5F82CF7> /Applications/Jadeo.app/Contents/Frameworks/libmp3lame.0.dylib
0x176f000 - 0x17b7ffb com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.9 - 78) <7AAE4076-36FA-37C1-9EAE-344F1C8F14D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
0x17dc000 - 0x17f2ffc libexpat.1.dylib (12) <D4F1FD2B-F75A-322C-843E-113EF5F8EEAF> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0x8fee5000 - 0x8ff17e57 dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90007000 - 0x900f8ffc libiconv.2.dylib (34) <B096A9B7-83A6-31B3-8D2F-87D91910BF4C> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x900fb000 - 0x90149ff3 com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.12.2 - 1.12.2) <6E858B9F-337A-314E-88B7-24A274ACE568> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x9014a000 - 0x901abfff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.1 - 4.1.1) <A3B911DB-77DF-3037-A47A-634B08E5727D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x90406000 - 0x90433ffe libsystem_m.dylib (3022.6) <9975D9C3-3B71-38E3-AA21-C5C5F9D9C431> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x9044c000 - 0x90491ff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.7 - 200) <F6531764-6E43-3AF3-ACDD-8A5551EF016A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x90492000 - 0x90498fff libGFXShared.dylib (8.9.2) <F3B0E66D-5C47-3A5A-A2CD-F0C58E8322C3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x906ca000 - 0x90774fff com.apple.LaunchServices (539.9 - 539.9) <C0E0CFFF-3714-3467-87DA-4A6F0AF1953B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x907a1000 - 0x907dcfef libGLImage.dylib (8.9.2) <9D41F71E-E927-3767-A856-55480E20E9D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x907dd000 - 0x907e5fff libcopyfile.dylib (89) <4963541B-0254-371B-B29A-B6806888949B> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x907e6000 - 0x90886ff7 com.apple.QD (3.42.1 - 285.1) <BAAC13D2-1312-33C0-A255-FAB1D314C324> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x90887000 - 0x9089efff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.1 - 132.3) <DD0AA3DB-376D-37F3-AC5B-17AC9B9E0A63> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x908ef000 - 0x908ffff2 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <875363E7-6D02-3229-A9DD-E5A5568A7D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x90900000 - 0x909e9ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (22.3) <015A4FA6-5BB9-3F95-AFB8-B9281E22685B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x909ea000 - 0x90a44ffb com.apple.AE (645.6 - 645.6) <44556FF7-A869-399A-AEBB-F4E9263D9152> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x90a45000 - 0x90b03ff3 com.apple.ColorSync (4.8.0 - 4.8.0) <EFEDCB37-4F20-3CEC-A185-5D2976E11BAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x90b04000 - 0x90b19fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.1.12 - 4.1.12) <DE68CEB5-4959-3652-83B8-D2B00D3B932D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x90b1a000 - 0x90c36ffb com.apple.desktopservices (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <782D711D-7930-324A-9015-686C2F86DBA3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x90c88000 - 0x90cbeffb com.apple.DebugSymbols (98 - 98) <9A9ADA0A-E487-3C8F-9998-286EE04C235A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x9105e000 - 0x910c6ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.24.1) <70DE925B-51E8-3C65-8928-FB49FD823D94> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x910c7000 - 0x91c83ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.8 - 1187.39) <ACA24416-D910-39B8-9387-52A6C6A561F8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x91de2000 - 0x91eef057 libobjc.A.dylib (532.2) <FA455371-7395-3D58-A89B-D1520612D1BC> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x91ef0000 - 0x91f82ffb libvMisc.dylib (380.6) <6DA3A03F-20BE-300D-A664-B50A7B4E4B1A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x91f83000 - 0x91f85fff com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 55002) <79E3B880-3AB7-3BF3-9CDF-117A45599545> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x91fbe000 - 0x91fc0ffb libRadiance.dylib (850) <83434287-A09E-3A3F-A1AC-085B563BA46D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x920b9000 - 0x9211dff3 libstdc++.6.dylib (56) <F8FA490A-8F3C-3645-ABF5-78926CE9C62C> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9211e000 - 0x92128fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.1.5 - 4.1.5) <B855E8B4-2EE3-3BFF-8547-98A0F084F9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x92129000 - 0x92137ff3 libsystem_network.dylib (77.10) <7FBF5A15-97BA-3721-943E-E77F0C40DBE1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x92164000 - 0x92183ff3 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.2 - 243.15) <E10A2937-D671-3D14-AF8D-BA25E601F458> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
0x92184000 - 0x92185fff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (8) <39B3D25A-148A-3936-B800-0D393A00E64F> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x92924000 - 0x92940fff libPng.dylib (850) <26AD967A-D55E-3C5A-A643-D9953136DE58> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x92941000 - 0x92944ff7 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <437D76CD-6437-3B55-BE2C-A53508858256> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x92945000 - 0x92951ff7 com.apple.NetAuth (4.0 - 4.0) <4983C4B8-9D95-3C4D-897E-07743326487E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x92952000 - 0x9295effa com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.8.3 - 418) <03BC564E-35FE-384E-87D6-6E0C55DF16E3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x929a5000 - 0x929acff3 com.apple.NetFS (5.0 - 4.0) <1F7041F2-4E97-368C-8F5D-24153D81BBDB> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x929af000 - 0x92a24ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (332 - 341.1) <95206704-F9C9-33C4-AF25-FE9890E160B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x92a25000 - 0x92a42fff libCRFSuite.dylib (33) <C9D72D0C-871A-39A2-8AFB-682D11AE7D0D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x92a43000 - 0x92a4afff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (379.38.1) <4F164CA8-4A4F-3B27-B88A-0926E2FEB7D4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x92a4b000 - 0x92a52fff liblaunch.dylib (442.26.2) <310C99F8-0811-314D-9BB9-D0ED6DFA024B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x92a5f000 - 0x92b57ff9 libsqlite3.dylib (138.1) <AD7C5914-35F0-37A3-9238-A29D2E26C755> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x9343d000 - 0x934a1ff7 com.apple.datadetectorscore (4.1 - 269.3) <C11C2014-298E-3E2B-9F5D-02CCD3CA4AB3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x934a2000 - 0x934a6ffe libcache.dylib (57) <834FDCA7-FE3B-33CC-A12A-E11E202477EC> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x934a7000 - 0x937c7ff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.8 - 945.18) <BDC56A93-45C5-3459-B307-65A1CCE702C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x937c8000 - 0x93877ff7 com.apple.CoreText (260.0 - 275.16) <873ADCD9-D361-3753-A220-CDD289196AD8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x93878000 - 0x938baff7 libcups.2.dylib (327.6) <D994A44F-CCDD-3D40-B732-79CB88F45908> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x938be000 - 0x939cbff3 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.2.1 - 850) <C964E877-660E-3482-ACF9-EC25DFEAF307> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x939cc000 - 0x93ad7ff7 libJP2.dylib (850) <3FFCEFA6-317A-34AF-8D99-AEBB017543C5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x93ad8000 - 0x93aeefff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <3640B988-F915-3E0D-897C-CB04C95BA601> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x93aef000 - 0x93b33ff7 libGLU.dylib (8.9.2) <F33F6C73-7F89-3B5B-A50F-2AB57BBA314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x93b34000 - 0x93b46fff libbsm.0.dylib (32) <DADD385E-FE53-3458-94FB-E316A6345108> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x93b47000 - 0x93b48ffd com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 23) <E42347C0-2D3C-36A4-9200-757FFA61B388> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x93b7d000 - 0x93ba2ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 99.4) <A26DE896-32E0-3D5E-BA89-02AD23FA96B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x93ba3000 - 0x93ba7ff7 libmacho.dylib (829) <5280A013-4F74-3F74-BE0C-7F612C49F1DC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x93ba8000 - 0x93bf4fff libcorecrypto.dylib (106.2) <20EBADBA-D6D6-36F0-AE80-168E9AF13DB6> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x94971000 - 0x94b59ffb com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.19) <DDD3AA21-5B5F-3D8F-B137-AD95FCA89064> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x94bbc000 - 0x94bbcfff com.apple.CoreServices (57 - 57) <956C6C6D-A5DD-314F-9C57-4A61D41F30CE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x94d10000 - 0x94d11fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (220.3) <C532F6A6-7E85-38F3-8660-EC1066DF67BE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x9539f000 - 0x953a2ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <FCF74195-A99E-3B07-8E49-688D4A6F1E18> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x95611000 - 0x9563dff7 libsystem_info.dylib (406.17) <AA5611DB-A944-3072-B6BE-ACAB08689547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x9563e000 - 0x95647fff com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 26.1) <8C28115C-6EC1-316D-9237-F4FBCBB778C5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x95690000 - 0x95a73fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.0 - 626.1) <ECC3F04F-C4B7-35BF-B10E-183B749DAB92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x95a74000 - 0x95a9dfff libxslt.1.dylib (11.3) <0DE17DAA-66FF-3195-AADB-347BEB5E2EFA> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x95a9e000 - 0x95aa0fff libdyld.dylib (210.2.3) <05D6FF2A-F09B-309D-95F7-7AF10259C707> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x95aa1000 - 0x95ab3ff7 libdispatch.dylib (228.23) <86EF7D45-2D97-3465-A449-95038AE5DABA> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x95aff000 - 0x95afffff libSystem.B.dylib (169.3) <F479E729-89C7-3B4C-9731-678EB673A861> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x95b48000 - 0x95b54ffe libkxld.dylib (2050.24.15) <BEC097B0-9D9A-3484-99DB-0F537E71963E> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x95f65000 - 0x95f66ffd libunc.dylib (25) <58599CBF-E262-3CEA-AFE1-35560E0177DC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
0x95f67000 - 0x9631fffa libLAPACK.dylib (1073.4) <9A6E5EAD-F2F2-3D5C-B655-2B536DB477F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x963f7000 - 0x96466ffb com.apple.Heimdal (3.0 - 2.0) <964D9952-B0F2-34F6-8265-1823C0D5EAB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x96467000 - 0x96489fff libc++abi.dylib (26) <3AAA8D55-F5F6-362B-BA3C-CCAF0D3C8E27> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x9648a000 - 0x965e3ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.9 - 1.9) <8BF022FC-C38A-34AA-8469-D98294094659> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x965e4000 - 0x965e4fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <908B8D40-3FB5-3047-B482-3DF95025ECFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x965e5000 - 0x9665fff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55115.4) <8A3DA1FE-1985-3ECB-945A-6B1E853B4BDC> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x96663000 - 0x96670ff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (49 - 1.0) <166AA1F8-E50A-3533-A3B5-8737C5118CC3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
0x96671000 - 0x966edff3 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 707.11) <F9BB5BBE-69D0-3309-8280-2303EB1DC455> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x966ee000 - 0x96866ff5 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 304.3) <F2EFC117-CDC6-3252-A4A8-880965764385> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x96867000 - 0x9687cfff com.apple.ImageCapture (8.0 - 8.0) <B8BD421F-D5A9-3FB4-8E89-AD5CFC0D4030> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x9687d000 - 0x968e3fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (8.3 - 387.2) <0F7665F5-33F0-3661-9BE2-7DD2890E304B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x96984000 - 0x96985fff libremovefile.dylib (23.2) <9813B2DB-2374-3AA2-99B6-AA2E9897B249> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x96986000 - 0x969d4ffb libFontRegistry.dylib (100) <3B8350C2-4D8F-38C4-A22E-2F855D7E83D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x96ae6000 - 0x96b41fff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <5C0C669F-AE07-3983-B38F-EB829B5CE609> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x96e2f000 - 0x96e91fff libc++.1.dylib (65.1) <C0CFF9FF-5D52-3EAE-B921-6AE1DA00A135> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x96e92000 - 0x96ee9ff7 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2B5E454B-BC49-3E85-B54D-1950397C448C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
0x96eea000 - 0x96eeafff com.apple.vecLib (3.8 - vecLib 3.8) <83160DD1-5614-3E34-80EB-97041016EF1F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x96ef0000 - 0x96f3fff6 libTIFF.dylib (850) <78E121A6-92A2-3120-883C-7AA3C2966F9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x96f40000 - 0x96f46fff com.apple.print.framework.Print (8.0 - 258) <12AEAD24-6924-3923-9E4A-C5D21231E639> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x96f47000 - 0x96f47ffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.9 - 1.9) <F7638E43-F885-372E-9DAE-24D0C21AA66E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x96f54000 - 0x96f5dff9 com.apple.CommonAuth (3.0 - 2.0) <34C4768C-EF8D-3DBA-AFB7-09148C8672DB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x96f65000 - 0x9726aff7 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1037.6 - 1037.6) <4DB4B0C9-1377-3062-BE0E-CD3326ACDAF0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x9726b000 - 0x9726cfff libdnsinfo.dylib (453.19) <3B523729-84A8-3D0B-B58C-3FC185060E67> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
0x9730b000 - 0x97315ffe com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <9732BA61-D6F6-3644-82DA-FF0D6FEEFC69> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x97316000 - 0x97321fff libcommonCrypto.dylib (60027) <8EE30FA5-AA8D-3FA6-AB0F-05DA8B0425D9> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x97322000 - 0x975c5ff3 com.apple.CoreImage (8.4.0 - 1.0.1) <C25B9EEC-4824-3088-BC08-2EA516C0728C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x975c6000 - 0x975c6fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (45 - 45) <677C4ACC-9D12-366F-8A87-B898AC806DD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x975c7000 - 0x975cbfff com.apple.IOSurface (86.0.4 - 86.0.4) <6431ACB6-561B-314F-9A2A-FAC1578FCC86> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x975cc000 - 0x975dafff com.apple.opengl (1.8.9 - 1.8.9) <1872D2CD-00A8-30D1-8ECC-B663F4E4C530> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x97625000 - 0x97667fff libauto.dylib (185.4) <3098A75E-438E-3F18-BAAC-CD8F1CC7C2F7> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x97668000 - 0x97685fff libxpc.dylib (140.43) <C628073D-51A0-3541-A665-1121520508C6> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0x976ac000 - 0x976b8ff8 libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <7031A4C0-784A-3EAA-93DF-EA1F26CC9264> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x976c7000 - 0x976d0fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.5.2 - 2.5.2) <89822A83-B450-3363-8E9C-9B80CB4450B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x976d1000 - 0x976dbfff libsystem_notify.dylib (98.5) <7EEE9475-18F8-3099-B0ED-23A3E528ABE0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x976dc000 - 0x97744fe7 libvDSP.dylib (380.6) <55780308-4DCA-3B10-9703-EAFC3E13A3FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x97745000 - 0x97769fff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.16 - 16) <18DE0F9F-1264-394D-AC56-6B2A1771DFBE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x977c6000 - 0x977c6fff libkeymgr.dylib (25) <D5E93F7F-9315-3AD6-92C7-941F7B54C490> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x978bc000 - 0x978d6ffc libsystem_kernel.dylib (2050.24.15) <9E58DCC0-D5FF-37E1-AA7F-F2206719E138> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x97907000 - 0x97a05ff7 libFontParser.dylib (84.6) <7D3EB3CC-527E-3A74-816A-59CAFD2260A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x97a06000 - 0x97c1dfff com.apple.CoreData (106.1 - 407.7) <17FD06D6-AD7C-345A-8FA4-1F0FBFF4DAE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x97d03000 - 0x97d16ff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (235.29 - 235.29) <451701B6-03CE-3F26-9FF0-92D8DA1467EE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x97d17000 - 0x97d3bfff libJPEG.dylib (850) <36FEAB05-86C5-33B9-9DE9-5FAD8AEBA15F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x97d3c000 - 0x97d84ff5 com.apple.opencl (2.2.19 - 2.2.19) <968DD067-49D0-3B71-A96B-B3579698D992> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x97dbb000 - 0x97dbbfff com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <354094F0-F36B-36F9-BF5F-FD60590FBEB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x97e5e000 - 0x97e61ff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (30) <CE5DBDB4-0124-3E2B-9105-989DF98DD108> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x97e62000 - 0x9827ffff FaceCoreLight (2.4.1) <571DE3F8-CA8A-3E71-9AF4-F06FFE721CE6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
0x98280000 - 0x98280fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.8 - Accelerate 1.8) <4EC0548E-3A3F-310D-A366-47B51D5B6398> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x98281000 - 0x982b2fff com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 184.4) <0D5BE86F-F40A-3E39-8569-19FCA5EDF9D3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x982b3000 - 0x982bcffd com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.0 - 4.0) <ABC5FE40-B222-36EB-9905-5C8C4BFD8C87> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x982bd000 - 0x982ffffb com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 80.6) <AE962502-4539-3893-A2EB-9D384652AEAC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x98300000 - 0x9830eff7 libz.1.dylib (43) <245F1B61-2276-3BBB-9891-99934116D833> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9830f000 - 0x9830fffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (148.3) <87895E27-88E2-3249-8D0E-B17E76FB00C1> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x98444000 - 0x98446ffd libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (8.9.2) <D6D0BB75-42DA-3772-AB5E-CBD59B343393> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x98448000 - 0x9847bffb com.apple.GSS (3.0 - 2.0) <9566A96D-C296-3ABD-A12A-E274C81C0B25> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x98554000 - 0x986a2ff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (596.4.3 - 596.4.3) <547BD138-E902-35F0-B6EC-41DD06794B22> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x986a7000 - 0x986a8fff libquarantine.dylib (52.1) <094A1501-373E-3397-B632-8F7C5AC8EFD5> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x986a9000 - 0x98969ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.13) <000FD8E9-D070-326A-B386-51314360FD5C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x9896d000 - 0x9897bfff libxar.1.dylib (105) <343E4A3B-1D04-34A3-94C2-8C7C9A8F736B> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x9897c000 - 0x989d3ff3 com.apple.HIServices (1.20 - 417) <561A770B-8523-3D09-A763-11F872779A4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x989d8000 - 0x98aacff3 com.apple.backup.framework (1.4.3 - 1.4.3) <6EA22ED3-BA18-3A37-AE05-5D6FDA3F372F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x98d1f000 - 0x98d3cff7 libresolv.9.dylib (51) <B9742A2A-DF15-3F6E-8FCE-778A58214B3A> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x98d75000 - 0x98d9affb com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <B1755756-BEA2-3205-ADAA-68FCC32E60BD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x98d9b000 - 0x98d9fffc libGIF.dylib (850) <45CD8B8F-7324-3187-B01C-8E16C04F33FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x98dfa000 - 0x98e54fff com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 93) <A839CFC2-F870-3652-B353-15A55D88F88D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x98e55000 - 0x98eedfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (557.6 - 557.6) <E1600639-3EEC-3DF8-BD40-747BB2117988> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x98eee000 - 0x98ef1ffc libCoreVMClient.dylib (32.3) <35B63A60-DF0A-3FB3-ABB8-164B246A43CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x98ef2000 - 0x98faffeb libsystem_c.dylib (825.26) <6E35A83F-1A5B-3AF9-8C6D-D7B57B25FB63> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x98fb0000 - 0x99035ff7 com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <454E950F-291C-3E95-8F35-05CA0AD6B327> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x9903d000 - 0x99044ffb libunwind.dylib (35.1) <E1E8D8B3-3C78-3AB1-B398-C180DC6DCF05> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x99045000 - 0x990f9fff com.apple.coreui (2.0 - 181.1) <C15ABF35-B7F5-34ED-A461-386DAF65D96B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x99198000 - 0x99198fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x99199000 - 0x99230ff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.8.2 - 150) <D90FF7BC-6B90-39F1-AC52-670269947C58> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x99231000 - 0x9924afff com.apple.Kerberos (2.0 - 1) <9BDE8F4D-DBC3-34D1-852C-898D3655A611> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x9924b000 - 0x99386ff7 libBLAS.dylib (1073.4) <FF74A147-05E1-37C4-BC10-7DEB57FE5326> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x99387000 - 0x99387fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (59) <3A743C5D-CFA5-37D8-80A8-B6795A9DB04F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x99388000 - 0x997cafff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 332) <67E70F21-A0F1-356F-90B7-4B90C468EE2C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x997cb000 - 0x997e9ff3 com.apple.openscripting (1.3.6 - 148.3) <F3422C02-5ACB-343A-987B-A2D58EA2F5A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x997ea000 - 0x997edfff com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AD7EB1F0-A068-3A2C-9D59-38E59CEC0D96> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x997ee000 - 0x997effff liblangid.dylib (116) <E13CC8C5-5034-320A-A210-41A2BDE4F846> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x997f0000 - 0x99979ff7 com.apple.vImage (6.0 - 6.0) <1D1F67FE-4F75-3689-BEF6-4A46C8039E70> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x99a9e000 - 0x99d1aff7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.1 - 2599.31) <D9571083-873B-3221-A7DF-23BAFC0F3467> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x99d1b000 - 0x99d1ffff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.8 - 151.10) <A1858D81-086F-3BF5-87E3-9B70409FFDF6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x99d20000 - 0x99d24fff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <6B3E7E53-7708-3DA2-8C50-59C2B4735DE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x99d25000 - 0x99d64ff7 com.apple.bom (12.0 - 192) <0637E52C-D151-37B3-904F-8656B2FD44DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
0x99d65000 - 0x99d85ffd com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 133.3) <FA45EAE8-BB10-3AEE-9FDC-C0C3A533FF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
0x9a3ce000 - 0x9a469fff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 117) <F705A8CD-A04A-3A84-970A-7B04BC05DA97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x9a46a000 - 0x9a626ffd libicucore.A.dylib (491.11.3) <FF55E176-7D66-3DBB-AF86-84744C47A02C> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9a67e000 - 0x9a68dfff libGL.dylib (8.9.2) <1082B9A5-9AA3-35D4-968B-3A3FE15B1ED7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

Model: MacBookPro7,1, BootROM MBP71.0039.B0E, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.62f7
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M, NVIDIA GeForce 320M, PCI, 256 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x802C, 0x384A53463235363634485A2D314731443120
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 2 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x802C, 0x384A53463235363634485A2D314731443120
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x8D), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.17)
Bluetooth: Version 4.1.4f2 12041, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
Network Service: Ethernet, Ethernet, en0
Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS545025B9SA02, 250.06 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R UJ-898
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, apple_vendor_id, 0x8403, 0x26100000 / 2
USB Device: Built-in iSight, apple_vendor_id, 0x8507, 0x24600000 / 2
USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x06600000 / 4
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8213, 0x06610000 / 5
USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0x06500000 / 3
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0237, 0x06300000 / 2